LQ vs QT Dream 11 Today PSL Match no 4 2024: Pitch Reports, Match Winning Predictions, Fantasy Tips

Spread the love

Lahore Qalanders vs Quetta Galdiator is the 4th fixture of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2024, with a purpose to be performed on Friday, February 19, at the Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore. The Qalanders have a moderate place over the Galdiator of their head-to-head record, with nine wins and seven losses in sixteen fits.

LQ vs QT Dream 11 PSL Match no 4 2024 : Full Match Details

LQ vs QG Highlights: Spirited Lahore Qalandars defeat Quetta Gladiator by 17 runs: Follow PSL 2023 Live Updates

Detail Information
Date & Time February 19th, 2024, 8:00 PM PST
Venue Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
* Lahore Qalanders 2nd (Won 1, Lost 0)
* Quetta Gladiators 5th (Won 1, Lost 1)
Head-to-Head Recent encounters favored Qalandars (2 wins in 2023 PSL)
Pitch Report Balanced surface, good batting with decent bounce and carry
Toss Prediction Slight advantage to batting first, but Qalanders might prefer chasing


LQ vs QT : Head-to-Head

Lahore Qalandars vs Quetta Gladiators Live Streaming, PSL 2023: LQ vs QG Live TV broadcast in India, Pakistan - myKhel

  • Both groups confronted each other two times in the 2023 PSL, with Qalandars triumphing in each encounter.
  • However, modern shape indicates a better contest this time, with each team showcasing robust batting lineups.


LQ vs QT Dream 11 Today: Pitch Report

Lahore Qalandars vs Quetta Gladiators Live Streaming, PSL 2023: LQ vs QG Live TV broadcast in India, Pakistan - myKhel

  • The Gaddafi Stadium pitch is known for its balanced nature, presenting help to each batters and bowlers.
  • Expect an amazing batting floor with decent leap and carry, gradually slowing down later within the innings.


LQ vs QT Dream 11 Today: Toss Prediction


The toss is a vital thing in this season, due to the fact the organization batting first has received each of the fits achieved here in this season. Therefore, the group prevailing the toss would possibly select to bat first and positioned up a big popular on the board. According to the toss predictions, Lahore Qalanders have a 55% chance of winning the toss, while Quetta Galdiator have a 45% chance .


LQ vs QT PSL Match no 4 2024: Match Winning Predictions 

Match winner- Quetta Gladiators

LQ vs QT Dream 11: Strengths and Weekness

PSL Draft 2023: Quetta Gladiators Complete Squad & Players List • ProBatsman

Lahore Qalandars:

  • Strengths: Strong batting lineup with Fakhar Zaman, Abdullah Shafique, and Mohammad Hafeez. Experienced all-rounder in Sikandar Raza. Pace assault led by Zaman Khan and Shaheen Afridi.
  • Weaknesses: Spin bowling is probably a difficulty. Fielding hasn’t been constant in recent fits.

Quetta Gladiators:

  • Strengths: Explosive establishing pair of Jason Roy and Rilee Rossouw. Talented middle order with Sarfaraz Ahmed and Will Smeed. Experienced bowling attack with Mohammad Amir and Mohammad Hasnain.
  • Weaknesses: Lack of intensity inside the bowling attack. Fielding every now and then is sloppy.

  Visit this site for latest Dream 11 team and match predictions

LQ vs QT Dream 11 Team

Wicket keeper: S Farhan, S Ahmed


  • Fakhar Zaman 
  • Abdullah Shafique 
  • Rilee Rossouw 
  • J Roy

All-Rounders:  S shakeel

Bowler- M Amir, S Afridi, H Rauf, A Ahmed

Captain: Fakhar Zaman or R van der dussen

Vice-Captain: Shaheen Afridi or M Amir

LQ vs QT Dream 11 Team Today



5FAQS LQ vs QT Dream 11 Today PSL Match no 4 2024

  1. Who are the ought-to-have players for my Dream11 team?

There aren’t any “have to-have” players, as success relies upon man or woman performance and suit situations. However,recall players with top recent form, historical success at the Gaddafi Stadium, and those desirable to the expected batting-pleasant pitch. Look at top performers like Fakhar Zaman, Abdullah Shafique, Jason Roy, Rilee Rossouw,Shaheen Afridi, and Mohammad Hasnain.

  1. Should I pick out an all-rounder or professional batsman/bowler?

Balance is prime. Some all-rounders like Sikandar Raza and Mohammad Nawaz provide batting and bowling factors, however expert players may excel in their precise roles. Consider matchups and ability for high scores when making your choices.


  1. Which bowlers do I have to pick out, considering the batting-pleasant pitch?

Pace bowlers like Shaheen Afridi and Mohammad Hasnain might benefit from the short boundaries. However, a spin alternative like Rashid Khan or Abrar Ahmed should disrupt the go with the flow of runs. Analyze their current form and beyond performances on comparable pitches.

  1. Should I await the confirmed playing XIs earlier than finalizing my crew?

Absolutely! Player availability and very last team composition appreciably impact Dream11 crew selection. Stay updated on professional announcements and modify your group for that reason.

  1. What are a few very last recommendations for constructing a strong Dream11 crew?
  • Consider the climate situations and their impact on bowling alternatives.
  • Don’t be afraid to take calculated dangers with excessive-capability players, but balance them with steady performers.
  • Choose a captain and vice-captain with excessive captaincy points capacity and a reliable backup.
  • Most importantly, revel in the match and the pleasure of constructing your Dream11 team!

 Join us on Telegram Channel for latest dream 11 team and match updates

Leave a Comment